Page break problem

Rodolfo Medina rodolfo.medina at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 19:39:37 CEST 2019

David Carlisle <d.p.carlisle at gmail.com> writes:

> I don't have tex to hand, but what is the intention of the weird collection
> of vertical space nodes that you put at the end of the page?
>
> \vskip0pt plus.3\vsize\vskip0pt plus-.3\vsize
> \bigskip\bigskip\vskip\parskip
>
> ?

That's part of the definition of `\paragraph' in my macros (a sort of
subsection): it sets the stretchability and shrinkability before paragraph's
title.  Then comes the paragraph title and then vertical space after title:

  \vskip0pt plus.3\vsize\vskip0pt plus-.3\vsize
  \bigskip\vskip\parskip\noindent

It's too complicated to report the original with all the macros it requires, so
I composed that small example that reproduces the effect I want to point at...

Rodolfo