Plotting Neutron Cross Section Data from ENDF

Djones9976 djones9976 at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 16:49:31 CEST 2019

I am using pstricks to plot neutron cross section data obtained Brookhaven National Laboratory Nuclear Data files (NNDC ENDF), but I am having trouble when plotting cross section data for different reactions on the same graph.  I have to use listplot() with X and Y axes specific to each plot because the X axis is not incremented the same for each graph.  If anyone has worked this problem before and worked out a solution, I would appreciate hearing about it.
Thank you in advance.
D. W. Jones