baposter

Gordon Haverland ghaverla at materialisations.com
Fri Aug 2 19:36:18 CEST 2019

Using locate, I see that my Devuan install has xebaposter, but no
baposter.

I then attempted to install baposter as a "user" package.  I kept
getting an error from tlmgr (running unstable).  It seems that many
years ago, root created a texmf directory in my HOME directory.  Once
past that, tlmgr says baposter doesn't exist.

The documentation I seem to find on xebaposter, seems to imply it is
for Persian (and some other language) applications.  Not that it is an
extension of baposter.

Does someone know what has happened to baposter in the last 10 years or
so?

Thanks.
Gord