Converting from latex to html

Krishna sugamyaa at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 17:06:05 CEST 2019

     Hello to all, I want to ask a question about latex converting. is
it possible to convert from latex to HTML? if yes, how to do this job?
because, I am a visually impaired person.therefore If I prepare any
indic language based document in latex, the output is not displayed in
PDF. In HTML, we can easily navigate whole document. actually, after
converting to PDF, again it can be convert to HTML for reading. but the
output will remain same as in PDF. so Please suggest me how to convert
from latex to HTML, if it possible. thanks in advance.