looking for Tomas Rokicki's TeX-to-C 1987

Tomas Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 04:05:49 CEST 2019

The original work I did, I believe, during 1983 or possibly 1984,
and I don't have any possibility of recovering those bits.

I believe development was done on a VAX 11-750, *telnetting*
in with a Heathkit terminal.

But seriously, Tim Morgan and Karl Berry (and others) made so
many essential improvements, I can't imagine what use those old
bits could possibly be . . .

-tom

--
--  http://cube20.org/  --  http://golly.sf.net/  --