[texhax] Lost TeX files

Uwe Ziegenhagen ziegenhagen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 00:03:58 CEST 2018

I am not sure if I understand your problem. You have password-protected
PDFs but can't access them? Can you state the nature of your problem a bit
more detailed so that we can check if and how we can help you?

Uwe

Am Sa., 6. Okt. 2018 um 23:20 Uhr schrieb Dennis Thron <
dennis.thron8 at gmail.com>:

> Several years ago I created files in TeX with a sort of password
> “Textures”. That password apparently no longer exists, and I can’t recover
> or access any of my original files. I need to recover those original files.
> If possible I would like them saved as TeX files that I can access and
> recover
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Dr. Uwe Ziegenhagen
0179-7476050