[texhax] Test Version of TeXShop 4.18

Richard Koch richardmoncriefkoch at icloud.com
Mon Nov 26 22:18:06 CET 2018

Folks,

I promised that version 4.17 of TeXShop would be the last for several months, but then Neil Sims, who is Department Head of Mechanical Engineering at The University of Sheffield, sent me four code changes.
All are quite nice, and one caused me to optimize TeXShop in an unexpected and important way.

So there will be a TeXShop 4.18, which will not be released until at least December 1. I'm making an experimental version available to those on this list:

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop418.zip

It should be almost done except for a little localization work. If you have time to test and run into problems, please let me know. Read the 4.18 section of Changes in TeXShop Help, which has a very complete description of the new features.

Dick Koch
koch at uoregon.edu