[texhax] help

Varaprasad, PrakashRao P.Varaprasad at spi-global.com
Mon Nov 5 14:26:09 CET 2018

Hi Taylor,

we have been using LaTeX-Dvips-PDF workflow for so many years. And we started using xelatex workflow now, and when we see the PDF we are getting otf symbol(F and Embedding with Identity-H) which is treating as unapproved font based on our validation tools with customer. Hence I have raised this request and would like to confirm whether this is fine for printing/publishing the book which is typesetted in Xelatex workflow.

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D451BE.2E40ECF0]

Thanks in advance.

Thanks
Varaprasad