[texhax] Problems installing TeX

Lars Madsen daleif at math.au.dk
Thu May 3 18:39:45 CEST 2018

did you try

install-tl-advanced.bat

instead?

That often helps with this strange Perl error.

The only difference is that the interface brought up by -advanced has more parameters you can adjust compared to the interface you were trying. I usually just bring up -advanced.bat and jsut choose the default settings.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University