[texhax] [XeTeX] Stroking a TeX rule in XeTeX

Zdenek Wagner zdenek.wagner at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:07:03 CET 2018

Yes, both in pdftex in xetex the stroke colour and fill colour are
independent. You can even change the rendering mode of text and print glyph
outlines in one colour with a specified line width and fill them with
another colour. It is shown in my article:
Zdeněk Wagner: Tisk obrysu písma v PDF
which is available here: http://bulletin.cstug.cz/bul2013-1.shtml
It is written in Czech but I hope you can find the code.

Zdeněk Wagner
http://icebearsoft.euweb.cz