[texhax] FW: Inability to access www.tug.org

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Jun 28 00:04:18 CEST 2018

    determined that my IP is blacklisted by TUG.
    My public IP address at present is http://103.66.79.107.

I can find no sign that that IP address is blacklisted by tug.org.

I can only speculate that either something else in the network between
you and tug has blacklisted you, and (tcp)traceroute could help
determine if that is the case, or perhaps something on your computer or
network does not like the idea of a ".torrent" file and refuses to give
it to you.

Anyway, I attach it to this message. Maybe it will make it to you that
way. If not, it should be in the mail archives (tug.org/pipermail/texhax).

Hope this helps.

Best,
Karl