[texhax] MacTeX Extras

Susan Kayser sukayser at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 20:08:28 CEST 2018

Dear Herbert:

I had already looked at that page, and it did not answer my questions. I do know the TeX distribution includes at least one spell checker (Excalibur) and at least one equation editor (LaTeXit). Are there others in the Extras?

If I want to use any of the extras, how do I go about it? Do they need installation? Can I just double-click on them? Are they integrated into the full distribution?

Thanks for your attention.