[texhax] A new LaTeX magazine: Radical Philosophy

TeXtnik Typesetting textnik.typesetting at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 13:21:59 CET 2018

az., 2018.eko otsren 07a 13:01(e)an, Philip Taylor (RHUoL) igorleak
idatzi zuen:

> Daniel Nemenyi wrote: in
>> I'll be uploading the class file to github or gitlab sometime hopefully
>> soon if it'll be of any interest for anyone else out there.
>
> Would not CTAN be a better host than a GIT-related location ? CTAN is
> TeX-specific, GIT anything but.
> Philip Taylor

Git(hjub/lab) will be better if someone wants to collaborate in the
development of the class or develop a derivate class. I don't think
gitlab/CTAN are mutually excluded. Once in a git server it can be
uploaded a CTAN easily.

Zunbeltz Izaola