[texhax] Wikipedia to LaTeX Converter

Dirk Hünniger dirk.hunniger at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 3 18:19:06 CET 2018

Hi William,

Indeed you can use mediawikis "collections" to compile books composed of
multiple articles.

There is a command line option called "book mode" that you will see when
calling mediawiki2latex without parameters. The graphical users
interfaces of mediawiki2latex don't support that. You have to run it
form the command line.

Yours Dirk