[texhax] Can't install stix2 fonts

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 01:48:28 CEST 2018

On 07/31/2018 03:04 PM, Howard Ross wrote:

> I have been trying to load the stix2-type1 font set with no luck.

[...]

> I am working on a Mac, and I have texstudio and texlive installed.

You have received sufficient and helpful replies to your post... Let me
just add that I don't know how you installed TeXLive, but the best
method on the Mac platform is MacTeX:

    http://tug.org/mactex/

MacTeX installs plain TeXLive plus very useful utilities and sets the
PATH for you.

As already said, you don't need to install the stix2 package yourself
---it's already installed by TeXLive.

There is a very helpful mailing list for TeX on the Mac: