[texhax] BachoTeX 2018 reminder

Jerzy Ludwichowski Jerzy.Ludwichowski at umk.pl
Fri Apr 6 10:12:33 CEST 2018

Dear prospect BachoTeX 2018 participants and authors,

this is to remind you that the "normal" BachoTeX 2018
registrations were until March 31st. Trying to be good
to you, we've extended the non-penalty date until
April 10th, so hurry to save!

I also remind and urge you to offer proposals for papers,
workshops and any other ideas. Please contribute!

The conference program  details will be published at
the conference web site, so please watch it.

Again: register now so we can finalize planning.

See you there,

for the Organizing Committee
(-) Jerzy Ludwichowski