[texhax] Where to get xzdec

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Nov 8 03:08:55 CET 2017

hmm, well that is a bit embarrassing; hanging my dirty washing out. I do have the 2017 TeXLive, but I didn’t update the directory name from 2016. :/

Thanks for the question. I guess that since I am a die hard CLI user, I am more comfortable in that domain rather than getting clicky on the gui, and in addition I use TeXLive across a range of OS’s (Windows, *nix) and it helps my sanity to have a consistent installation. And anyway, I like TeXLive after having used it >15 years.

Kind regards
Alan

Dr Alan Litchfield
AlphaByte