[texhax] LaTeX legal help

Alojzy Leszcz alojzy.leszcz at gmail.com
Sat May 6 20:23:47 CEST 2017

Got it - thanks guys. So I guess that all should be fine in my case, but
for peace of mind I'll review the licences of the packages I use. Many
thanks for the explanation.

Also, I understand that I don't need to put any references to licence in my
book itself (unless the agreement states clearly otherwise).

Regards,
Alojzy