[texhax] Problems with TL Build

Tomas Rokicki rokicki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 19:56:42 CEST 2017

Well, the "I can't find the format file" is from TeX (you'll notice the
Knuthian
first-person usage), and the "No such file or directory" is a standard
shell message familiar to all Unix users.  The "reporter:" error message
style is not adopted by all programs.

It's quite possible I'm wrong.  I don't have a working TeX right now on this
box (stupid Mac OSX upgrade broke my existing installation and I haven't
yet had time to fix it).

-tom

--
--  http://cube20.org/  --  http://golly.sf.net/  --