[texhax] clash of babel and tableofcontents

Axel E. Retif axel.retif at mac.com
Mon Mar 27 14:49:21 CEST 2017

On 03/27/2017 06:26 AM, Ulrike Fischer wrote:

[...]

> You seem to change the microtype settings before the table of
> contents. Can you sent the preamble and the document until the
> \tableofcontents command?

Yes, but in all my previous tests I just put the \tableofcontents
without any modifications; that's why in my past emails the command
appeared in line 309, and now in line 310.

> As you are using the minionpro fonts: Does the problem remain if you
> remove them?

Yes, I removed them in various tests (so the document used the default
(Super) Computer Modern).

I'm sending you privately the preamble.

Thank you again

Axel