[texhax] New JavaScript based LaTeX compiler available

Reinhard Kotucha reinhard.kotucha at web.de
Fri Jun 30 02:22:10 CEST 2017

On 2017-06-29 at 14:14:37 -0400, Tarn Burton wrote:

 > I've recently released a new JavaScript based builder called DiCy
 > for LaTeX, knitr and literate Haskell that automatically builds
 > dependencies. It can automatically process projects that utilize
 > Asymptote, Biber, BibTeX, dvitopdf, MetaPost, makeindex,
 > makeglossaries, or SageTeX. It also parses and filters output logs
 > and error messages generated during build.
 >
 > It requires Node.js/npm and is currently available only via npm
 > installation. It's not on CTAN yet since it is still in beta.

Dear Tarn,
it would be nice if your program is available at CTAN though.  If you
think that it's not matured, the CTAN upload interface allows you to
add a comment.

If you upload something to CTAN, people who are subscribed to the
ctan-ann mailing list

will be informed about new uploads and updates.  Thus, if you upload
your program to CTAN it gets more attraction and you probably get more
feedback from users.

Regards,
  Reinhard

Marschnerstr. 25