[texhax] typesetting algorithms in computer science

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 2 17:07:07 CEST 2017

I thought this was kind of a "lmgtfy" question but it does raise the larger question of
what text structures there are for describing algorithms ( similar to say bibtex or graphviz ) that could go into code
generators for latex or svg or machine learning for that matter. Once you have the portable
text you can feed it to various rendering widgets and see what you get.
Typesetting and documentation generation are better when they are more likely to match the
implementing code so anything that can generate both may help.
 fwiw.