[texhax] install-tl via script (was Download errors from ftp://tug.org)

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 18:30:59 CET 2017

you would almost certainly get those warnings whatever version of
texlive you install
that is just telling you that tex has had to slightly over-stretch the
inter-word space
in order to justify a paragraph with non-breakable monospace constructs like
-Wformat-truncation

The author of the document could have configured things not to make
warnings but apparently not.