[texhax] slow execution even with pre-compiled header

Lance B lbrannma at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 11 22:19:24 CET 2016

 The following code takes about 1:10 to execute on my machine (one minute, ten seconds). It takes a split second on a colleague's machine (she has the same machine as me - same RAM, etc). It also takes a long time with a pre-compiled header. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

\documentclass[a4paper,titlepage,dvips]{article}\usepackage{graphicx, lscape, dcolumn, longtable, caption, parskip, amsmath, enumitem}\setlength{\parskip}{\baselineskip}\raggedright\begin{document}Start of document\section{Analysis Objectives}{\it
\begin{itemize}\item State the objectives \end{itemize}}\subsection{Study Design}
This is the first sub-section.\end{document}