[texhax] Any crazy math formulas for testing a TeX language interpreter

David Carlisle d.p.carlisle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 21:54:44 CET 2016

On 11 January 2016 at 20:40, Douglas McKenna <doug at mathemaesthetics.com>
wrote:

> All/any -

Been looking forward to seeing that become public:-)

> So I'm wondering if > there's some TeX-validation test file, using the
plain format and not dependent on LaTeX,

is there any reason not to use latex (in particular does latex.ltx not
load?)

I ask as we've done a lot of work over the last couple of years to make the
core latex regression test suite (that basically runs a set of tests and
compares normalised log files against stored reference versions)  work with
multiple engines (currently it passes with (pdf)tex, luatex and xetex (and
has known behaviour with (u)ptex)
so it would be interesting to see what happens if you ran the test suite
with jsbox.

David