[texhax] Detexify for Desktop needed?

Daniel Kirsch mail at danielkirs.ch
Sat May 23 14:36:05 CEST 2015

Hey TeX-Community!
I'm the creator of http://detexify.kirelabs.org/classify.html and I'm quite
happy that it is still extensively being used (from which I conclude that
it's still very useful).

I am thinking about creating an offline-capable desktop-application. First
for the mac (with an interface like OSX's chinese input*) and later for
other OSes. This would be a lot faster und more usable than opening the
website and copy&paste'ing commands. I just would like to verify if that's
what people need.

I would want to create it as a paid app keeping the website free (the one
banner ad covers the hosting costs pretty well these days). I would be
grateful If you could give me one minute of your time to fill out this
mini-survey: http://goo.gl/forms/K0zoCpfhVq
Cheers,
Daniel

* https://cl.ly/image/0A310F2K0T2X