[texhax] Redirection towards «xdvi.log».

Yves Perret yves.perret at megamail.org
Mon Mar 2 23:30:13 CET 2015

Hello Misters Hammond and Lueck,

I tried the last proposal of Uwe Lueck, but even after adaptation of
is still empty, like shows it the following instructions' lines:

> cd ~/ScientificVisual/Diagrammes\ en\ bâtonnets\ colorés/
> xdvi algorigramme_des_étapes_d\'interprétation.dvi 2>&1 | tee
xdvi.log
Redirection de sortie ambigue.
> xdvi algorigramme_des_étapes_d\'interprétation.dvi 2> &1 | tee
xdvi.log
Redirection de sortie ambigue.
> xdvi algorigramme_des_étapes_d\'interprétation.dvi 2>&1 |  xdvi.log
Redirection de sortie ambigue.
> echo $SHELL
/usr/bin/tcsh
> xdvi algorigramme_des_étapes_d\'interprétation.dvi | & tee xdvi.log
> ls -l xdvi.log
-rw-r--r--   1 yperret  users          0 mars  2 23:52 xdvi.log

Tomorrow, I shall try the suggestion of Mister Lueck.

Yves Perret

le Mon, 02 Mar 2015 10:31:58 -0800