[texhax] Having trouble with roman numerals

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Sun Jun 14 08:33:02 CEST 2015

Uwe Lueck wrote:

> It would be a horrible style if
> the title page had a page number.

> Are there any more Funtoo Linux runners?
> Thanks for telling about the most recent 123.456th
> Linux flavor.  There may be more recent Linux
> flavors that are fun, too.

> You have found a way to include a copyright statement
> in a source file.  If your goal is including a
> copyright statement in an output file, please
> say what you expect of it.  Do you want that it is
> printed on certain pages of the book?  There may be
> a few pages of the book's front matter where such
> statement might be acceptable.  If you are asking
> for a copyright statement on the title page or on
> each page of the book, I do not want to help you.

You seem to be having a Very Bad Day, Uwe.  Perhaps when you wake up
tomorrow you will realise how rude the above must have seemed to Mr
Earnest, and will at the very least send him an apology and ideally a
far more helpful answer.

Philip Taylor