[texhax] part and showkeys

Victor Ivrii vivrii at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 20:17:29 CEST 2015

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 12:34 PM, <bnb at ams.org> wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Jun 2015, Victor Ivrii wrote:
>
>     If I enable showkeys and label part then an extra page is created
> after the
>     title page of the part and on this page only label of part is
> displayed.
>     Surely it is not a big deal as in the final production showkeys is not
>     active but still it seems to be a bug. It happens with both book and
> memoir
>     classes ; Checked with TL2014 and TL2015 (prerelease)
>

> so it's not an implementation problem
> on the part of showkeys, it's a design
> problem.  not quite sure how to go
> about getting around it.

As I mentioned it is not a big deal as I doubt that anyone uses showkeys
 in the final production. But manual should mention it, so switching off
showkeys the user should run latex several times as pagination changes.

PS I decided to check the package I used long ago—showlabels. And it
behaves the same way

--

Victor Ivrii