[texhax] TeXshop question

Walt Burkhard burkhard at cs.ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 3 01:01:53 CET 2015

Hello,

Happy New Year.

I have TeX-live 2014 installed and working fine.   I have several fonts in
my texmf-local folder as well  that I can use too.

I am trying to get TeXshop working as well.    It seems to work but not for
the fonts within the texmf-local folder.    I am running both TeX and dvips
etc.
within TeXshop.    A simple 10 line tex file with a "local" font terminates
with
both the dvi and pdf files completed but cmr10 is substituted for the
local font.

Any suggestions would be most welcome ---  this is for my granddaughter
who hasn't learned the Unix/OS X command lingo.

best regards,

Walt Burkhard