[texhax] What packages use to draw electric circuit?

Darío darioslc at openmailbox.org
Thu Apr 23 13:48:11 CEST 2015

Hello everybody, I need draw electric circuit and I use the next
packages as indicated pst-circ-doc.pdf:
-pstricks
-pst-circ
-pst-node
-pst-plot
-pst-3dplot
and the code to use for example is:

\begin{pspicture}[showgrid=false](3,2)
\pnodes(0,1){A}(3,1){B}
\newcapacitor(A)(B){$C_1$}
\end{pspicture}

This code give me next errors:

Undefined control sequence.
<recently read> \c at lor@to at ps

l.192 \newcapacitor(A)(B){$C_1$}

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

main.tex, line 192
Undefined control sequence.
\XC at usec@lor ...string \color@ #1#2\endcsname \@@
                                                   \fi \space
l.192 \newcapacitor(A)(B){$C_1$}

The control sequence at the end of the top line
of your error message was never \def'ed. If you have
misspelled it (e.g., `\hobx'), type `I' and the correct
spelling (e.g., `I\hbox'). Otherwise just continue,
and I'll forget about whatever was undefined.

I don't understand how do to include the circuit.

Thanks a lot!

Darío