[texhax] cutting words

Mohamed HOUSSNI mohamed.houssni at e-press.co.ma
Thu Nov 27 11:19:31 CET 2014

I mean hyphenation. For example for the following paragraph:

%%%%%%%
A successful diagnostic of $\kappa$-distributions has been performed in
flares a low-energy cut-off. However, the authors showed that a
near-Maxwellian component is also present at lower energies in the flare
studied.
%%%%%%%

I would like to avoid hyphen for the last word "studied" and for all the
other paragraph for the whole document.

Thanks,
Houssni