[texhax] Latvian Special Characters

Pascal pascal.bernhard at belug.de
Mon Mar 17 11:52:20 CET 2014

Hi Dan

Am Monday, den 17.03.2014, 17:44 +0800 schrieb Daniel Greenhoe:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 4:34 PM, Pascal <pascal.bernhard at belug.de>
> wrote:
> > ... or just leave it at the incorrect g.
> > My reviewers won't even notice :-D
>
> The point is that *you* notice. Writing is a form of art. And it is
> somewhat likely that the thesis you are to submit with your name on it
> will be on permanent (and possibly public) record until the end of
> time. Of course it is your decision. But I think that jobs worth doing
> are worth doing right (the first time if possible).

You are right of course. This tiny little g keeps bugging me, otherwise
I would not have asked about it on the mailing list.

I will find some time rewriting my document so that it will work with
xelatex. Hopefully, the KOMA-scrreprt document class won't get into the
way.

Your second example prints the correct g, although I'm not looking
forward to manually installing new fonts on my system due to time
constraints at the moment, otherwise I do not mind.

Pascal