[texhax] Formatting \subsubsection

Uwe Lueck uwe.lueck at web.de
Wed Jul 2 15:40:27 CEST 2014

> Clearly, if you rewrite macros you can do anything. But AMS does not
> want authors to change macros (presuming they are submitting manuscripts
> to AMS). I assumed, wrongly perhaps, the question was about a supported
> way to do it.

That's right, and it is good to tell the author so. I guess the author
asked for a supported way, I wrote "not intended", and rather made the
rewriting suggestions for his own pleasure. Maybe he has not yet decided
where to publish, or he will publish in Hungary, and uses amsbook only
as some starting point, just looked for a book class suitable for
mathematics, or also including the general AMS macro features indeed.

Best,

    Uwe.