[texhax] Uppercase Accented Characters with titlesec

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:56:25 CEST 2014

On 19.04.2014 16:00, Alessandro Ceschini wrote:
> Hello Johannes_B,
>
> Why? Is it forbidden to do so? When I get a solution to my issues on
> tug.org I always post it back in your forum, you know that very well
> since I'm a senior member.
>
> Regards
Hi Alessandro,

the board rules over at LC state:
 > A crossposting is always contra-productive. But there is
 > nothing really against it as long as it is mentioned. This
 > means that a direct link has to be added. So other users who
 > want to help are preserved from double efforts and waste of
 > time.

That is my point as well. Just give the link up front, and most
people are ok with crossposts. It is *really* annoying to think
about a solution, work something out, write an answer explaining
everything and notice that someone else already presented an
answer. This means, my last 5 minutes (or 30 minutes) were just a
waste of time. Please read »Gimme Pizza« [1].

Thanks for understanding
Johannes

[1]
http://latex-community.org/home/latex-community/94-etiquette/454-crossposts