[texhax] longtable in latex

Xochitl CORMON Xochitl.Cormon at ifremer.fr
Thu Sep 26 09:10:15 CEST 2013

Hi Ritika,

What do you mean by getting oriented the wrong way?

These are what I use to handle really big tables :
\usepackage{lscape} % environnement for landscape mode
\usepackage{tabu, longtable} % necessary for header repeated and break table

However I shoudl tell you that too big tables are unreadable so if even
in landscape you have too much columns to fit maybe you should think
your table differently....

Regards,

Xochitl C.

<>< <>< <>< <><