[texhax] xml, texinfo, info, ... (Was: Re: LaTeX users mailing list)

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Rhul.Ac.Uk
Thu Sep 12 21:46:39 CEST 2013

William F Hammond wrote:

> Shawn Wilson <ag4ve.us at gmail.com> writes in part:

>> As an aside of my experience so far: I've found, info for
>> creating non-science docs is lacking (I might want math in
>> a doc but it isn't my use case).   ...
>
> It is interesting that you cite Info, which originates with
> texinfo.

Are you /sure/, William, that Shawn was "citing Info", and
not merely saying "information for creating non-science
documents is lacking" ?  If he can abbreviate "documents"
to "docs", I would argue that he will probably abbreviate
"information" to "info" ...

Philip Taylor