[texhax] LaTeX users mailing list

Xochitl CORMON Xochitl.Cormon at ifremer.fr
Wed Sep 11 10:09:41 CEST 2013

Hi,

I already knew the stackexchange forum but thank you for your answers.
Indeed I think a mailing list is much more convenient as you get info on
stuff you might need later even if you don't know it yet... Anyway I
will keep posting stuff here and maybe also use stackexchange.

Thank you,

Xochitl C.

<>< <>< <>< <><

Xochitl CORMON