[texhax] proTeXt on Win 8.1 64 bit

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Oct 27 12:21:46 CET 2013

I don't know if this is even the right place to ask this question, so I
will apologize in advance.

I have just purchased a new PC and installed Win 8.1 64bit on it. I
was going to install the "proTeXt" <http://www.tug.org/protext/>
package, however, I cannot find out if it is 64 or 32 bit. There does
not appear to be any documentation regarding it available. Also, I was
told, but cannot confirm that "proTeXt" now includes "TeXstudio". Is
that correct? I have used "TeXstudio" in the past and would like to
continue with it. I noticed that MiKTeX does have 64bit packages
available.

--
Jerry ♔