[texhax] Editing files on Android

Radhakrishnan CV cvr at river-valley.org
Thu Jan 17 05:00:40 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 6:07 AM, Gordon Haverland <
ghaverla at materialisations.com> wrote:

> On January 16, 2013, Alan T Litchfield wrote:
> > What text editors are people using to edit TeX and friends'
> > files on Android?
> >
> > I am currently using Jota+.
>
> I don't know.  It appears emacs is not available for android.  Is
> there another editor?  :-)

DroidEdit does a good job of editor (nowhere near emacs, though)  which in
combination with TeXPortal takes care of my TeX requirements in Nexus 10.
By the way, TeXPortal is in infant stage, but is good enough to recompile
my documents in Android tablet, if needed.

Best regards

Radhakrishnan
River Valley<https://maps.google.com/maps?q=River%20Valley,%20Thiruvananthapuram%20Neyyardam%20Road,%20Kerala,%20India&vector=1>