[texhax] [Re: The details of \csname] TeX Live binaries -- OT

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Tue Feb 26 23:20:40 CET 2013

I for one am quite happy to see "language such as that". Sometimes
"fucking" is the only appropriate adjective.

I am offended by *many* things that Philip Taylor would probably
consider to be completely acceptable.  But I overlook them, inasmuch
as I respect the right of others to express themselves as they
see fit.

     cheers,

         Rolf Turner