[texhax] TeX vs LaTeX primitives

Lars Madsen daleif at imf.au.dk
Mon Dec 30 11:51:20 CET 2013

Isn't also one of the goals of ltx3 to separate the user interface from the implementation?

Such that there are macros that the end users are suppose to use, and macros (presumably including tex primatives) that package authors can use.

/Lars Madsen
Institut for Matematik / Department of Mathematics
Aarhus Universitet / Aarhus University