[texhax] Book(s) to learn LaTeX

Jerry jerry at seibercom.net
Sun Aug 4 14:15:06 CEST 2013

I am only starting to learn how LaTeX works. I am looking for some
suggestions for a good book or two that can give me good practical
knowledge of how things work. I do have some basic knowledge, but not
much. I have no idea how macros work, and I probably should learn
something about them also. I was hoping that someone could suggest one
or two publications that might be useful. They have to be available in
English also.

I currently have:

1) LaTeX Quick Reference by Herbert Voss (Sep 1, 2011)
2) Latex by Wikibooks contributors (Sep 9, 2011)

--
Jerry ♔