[texhax] Obsolete \centerline command used in amsbook class (Uwe L?ck)

Michael Barr barr at math.mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 24 23:18:53 CEST 2012

Well, going on a suggestion from someone, I can precede the loading with
\let\LET\let and \let\DEF\def and follow it with \LET\let\LET and
\let\def\DEF.  But isn't that all kind of silly?

Michael

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy--the search for a superior moral justification