[texhax] Clearing all floats

Uwe Lück uwe.lueck at web.de
Thu Oct 25 18:21:21 CEST 2012

Am Donnerstag, den 25.10.2012, 08:24 -0400 schrieb Michael Barr:
> Bingo!  Although there is no redefinition of \clearpage in the ms itself,
> there are loads of packages loaded, many of which I have never heard of.

This would be a way for what I called a "Plain TeX attack" elsewhere
(one posting before was not intended, an attack from my email program).

Especially, I had thought of using MiKTeX's on-the-fly installing
for including definitions that the editors don't want to have.

And now there even is the `texliveonfly' package!

Cheers,

    Uwe.