[texhax] Clearing all floats

Michael Barr barr at math.mcgill.ca
Wed Oct 24 19:51:08 CEST 2012

According to my copy of the Companion, the command \clearpage will cause
all pending floats to be printed.  It doesn't.  I am dealing with a paper
in which the last float is printed on a page inserted between the first
and second pages of the bibliogaphy.  So I inserted \clearpage before
\begin{thebibliography}{10} and recompiled.  Exact same result.  Is there
any way to really force the float (which in fact appears just before the
bibliography) to print before the bibliography?

Michael

--
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in
moral philosophy--the search for a superior moral justification