[texhax] A Comprehensive list of TeX primitives and Plain TeX macros

Philip TAYLOR P.Taylor at rhul.ac.uk
Thu Oct 11 11:23:24 CEST 2012

Heiko Oberdiek wrote:

> The following Perl script generates a list of command names that are
> used in plain.tex. The list does not include active characters and
> primitives that are not used in plain.tex explicitly.

A brilliant solution, Heiko, and one which I am sure will
help Paul greatly.  In view of your closing caveat above,
I wonder if you might be able to write an analous Perl
script to extract the definitive list from TeX.pool :

	http://www.saildart.org/TEX.POO%5BPAS,DEK%5D

and then the two lists could be merged ?

Philip Taylor