[texhax] Can't get Tex Live 2012 to communicate with fonts

William Adams will.adams at frycomm.com
Mon Oct 8 14:29:45 CEST 2012

On Oct 5, 2012, at 2:29 PM, phoenix at chass.utoronto.ca wrote:

> Then how do I persuade it to find our fonts?

If you can't find the file, how can the system be finding and using the file?

> Was there a substantial change between TexLive2007 and TexLive2012?
> TexLive2007 worked for us.

Then there has to be a copy of caslr.mf, or the bitmap files derived from it available in texlive2007.

Try expanding the search to caslr*.* and see what is found.

If you have a .pdf generated which includes the caslr font, I'd be curious to see it.

Really though, this is the 21st century --- wouldn't it be better to use a modern font w/ a modern encoding?

William

--
William Adams
senior graphic designer