[texhax] installing fonts in latex

Maria Stavrou Maria.Stavrou at fbme.com
Fri Nov 16 14:35:27 CET 2012

Dear all,

I am contacting you regarding an enquiry we have on installing fonts in latex.

We are working in UNIX environment and we would like to install a custom font in latex. Is it possible to install a custom font? If so, could you please guide us through? In order to install a custom font what should be the file extension?

Thanks and Regards,

________________________________
Maria Stavrou
Application Support Administrator
IT & Communications Division

Tel:      +357 22 888 412
Fax:      +357 22 888 421
Web:    www.fbme.com<http://www.fbme.com/>
E-mail: Maria.Stavrou at fbme.com<mailto:Maria.Stavrou at fbme.com>
DISCLAIMER:
The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may contain privileged information.  It is intended solely for the named recipient only. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this e-mail and then delete it from your system. Any copying, review, transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  FBME Bank Ltd is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in the communication nor for any delay in its receipt. Although this communication has been checked for the presence of computer viruses we do not represent or warrant that this e-mail and any attachments are virus free.  FBME Bank Ltd accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. You must therefore take full responsibility for checking for viruses. FBME Bank Ltd reserves the right to monitor all e-mail communications.