[texhax] Access instructions for online journal/database content (EBSCO Ref 8866925)

K. Phaneendra Mouly KMouly at ebsco.com
Mon Nov 5 11:30:43 CET 2012

EBSCO A&R Ref #: 007404

EBSCO A&R Name: TeX Users Group

Dear Publisher,

We list one or more of your online publications/products in our title file catalogue. When we added these listings, we inquired about access and registration information for the online content. EBSCO makes this information available to our mutual customers to help them more easily access the online portion of their subscription.

Since we last verified this information with you over a year ago, please complete the attached questionnaire(s) and return it to us, so we can keep our information on your titles as current as possible. The questionnaire is general and some questions may not apply to your publication/product.

Should you have any questions regarding the questionnaire, please feel free to e-mail us at tid-nes at ebsco.com or phone us at 205/980-3924.

Kind regards,

K. Phaneendra Mouly
Title Information Department
EBSCO Information Services
KMouly at ebsco.com<mailto:KMouly at ebsco.com>

EBSCO Industries <http://www.ebscoind.com/>

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. It may contain information which is covered by professional or other privilege. If you
are neither the intended recipient of this email nor the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use of it is strictly
prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete it from your system. EBSCO accepts no liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person arising from the use of this email.